Online Marketing Solutions for Universities
TopUniversities attracts millions of students and potential students each year. By promoting your institution with these websites you can ensure you’ll be noticed.
Our multi-channel services – mobile, social, web, video, research, and forums span over 242 countries and regions and reach millions of prospective applicants around the world.
Take a look at our specific solutions below:
Students visiting TopUniversities are searching for their future institution – our institution profiles make it easy for them.
Offering a digestible source of information about your institution, year round visibility and a high search engine rank, you can guarantee your university will be seen.
- Full access to update your profile content via our CMS
- Full support and optimization also offered by our team
- Emails and weblinks to receive inquiries from those interested in studying with you
- Full detailed reporting so you can gauge the effectiveness of campaigns
Our display advertising options allow you to promote your university – your brand or a specific proposition – in a targeted way. What’s more, our responsive campaigns are optimized for every device, meaning you can attract applicants wherever they are.
- User location
- Study program
- Destination choice
- Education level
Sponsored content effectively bypasses adblockers and allows institutions to promote themselves in a unique and innovative way. Branded articles are promoted alongside our library of popular independent content, boosting engagement.
- High engagement and click-through-rates for sponsored content
- Articles can be promoted via our social media channels
- Articles can also be featured in our newsletters
- Adblockers will not hide them
QS’s extensive student database, which can be segmented based on anything from study-level to nationality, ensures that any email campaign run through us will be a success.
Multiple targeting options, including:
- Subject area
- Study level
- Country of residence
- Desired study destination
- Expected start date
Enhance your advertising presence with a banner or sponsored article in our popular newsletters, sent monthly to our vast student database.
- Approximately 320,000 recipients (6% increase year-on-year)
- An average open rate of 21%
- Undergraduate newsletter sent out monthly
- Postgraduate newsletter sent out twice a month
- Can be used in conjunction with social media promotions
Newsletter advertisement options are available with any of our other marketing options, so make sure you inquire about this solution when speaking to our representatives.